We are looking for an experienced carpet sales consultant to join our team in our Cross Hands Store on a part time basis. Using your expertise you will assist our customers find their ideal carpet for any home. Our large showrooms features brands such as Axminster, Britons and Adams as well as our own Casa range offering modern, traditional and contemporary styles.
As a carpet sales consultant you will be assisting our customers using your product knowledge to ensure the customer receives an excellent, timely service all whilst earning uncapped commission. The role will be varied and include the following:
- Driving departmental sales and supporting the stores overall success
- Identifying the customers needs and requirements and explaining the feature and benefits of the product
- Providing price quotations and estimates
- Promoting our finance, warranty and delivery services
You will already be an accomplished sales person who is familiar with working in a sales environment including working to sales targets, KPI’s and have up-selling skills. You will be passionate about delivering a high standard of service and possess the following skills:
- Experience providing price quotations and estimations to customers
- Good communicator with energy, enthusiasm and a positive can do attitude
- Confident in approaching customers and making a lasting impressions
- Sales professional who has worked and excelled in a targeted sales environment
You will be available to work 22.5 hours per week across weekdays, weekends and some evenings to maximise the departments sales and your earnings.
As Wales largest independent, family owned business we can offer great job satisfaction, an attractive salary and benefits package including:
- Generous uncapped commission
- Holiday commission
- Discount across our Retail and Leisure Group
- Full and ongoing training provided to ensure you have all the knowledge you need to succeed
- Free Parking
If you require further information or have the right skills and proven track record for the role please send your CV to email@example.com
Leekes was founded on the twin principles of selling quality goods and delivering excellent customer service. And in the intervening century since we first set up shop our values haven’t changed.
As one of the UK’s leading independent retailers we’ve hundreds of thousands of customers who have enjoyed a breadth of homewares and home improvement products that can only be found in a Leekes home store.
By offering customers an unbeatable choice of furniture for every room in the house, and also being home to the biggest kitchen and bathroom studios you’ll find anywhere, we believe we’ve earned the right to call ourselves ‘the home experts’.
From a humble beginning in South Wales the company now has six department stores. In 2009 Leekes bought Cole’s Home Furnishings, a family-owned chain of furniture stores in the West Midlands to add to the department stores in South Wales and Wiltshire. These stores, and leekes.co.uk, mean that more people than ever are able to shop with Leekes and enjoy the unique experience of a store with everything for the home under one roof.