Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting their clients, a dedicated Flooring Specialist Contractor that is part of a wider Construction and Fit Out Group in their search for an experienced Contract / Project Manager to help run projects across London and the South of the UK as well as on occasions the wider UK.
Below is the specification but we are effectively seeking an experienced Commercial Flooring Professional, ideally with Fit Outs as part of their main experience in the past.
Review technical drawings and highlight risks pre-construction. Check design documents with architects, surveyors and estimators
• Purchase and create a procurement plan for each trade
• Responsible for day to day running of the project and ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget by setting benchmarks, agreeing budgets and monitoring progress
• Create and distribute RAMS
• Be the main point of contact for suppliers and project team
• Provide and source expert advice on Flooring
• Maintain regular communication and attend meetings with clients and their representatives to inform them of progress on the project, i.e. stakeholder management.
Manage the construction site on a day-to-day basis, including supervising the labour force, monitoring subcontractors, checking materials, inspecting work and overseeing quality control
• Respond to all onsite delays and report to Project Managers and Site managers on day-to-day projects
• Work closely with Project Managers and Site managers to provide updates on the project and help mitigate risks
• Carry out site surveys, during costing process and provide report to Estimators.
• Hire and manage staff and sub-contractors for the project
• Comply with all company health and safety guidelines and promote and maintain health and safety, including site inspections to ensure safety rules are being followed
• Deal with any unexpected problems that may occur during the project.
• Manage snagging close out on Procore app software for close out at completion
• Detailed knowledge of Flooring
• CSCS Card
• Asbestos Awareness
• Comprehensive Project Management Skills
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Use of Microsoft Office
• Working knowledge Flooring
• Client Facing, with the ability to represent the business on site
• Commercially aware
• Have 5+ years of industry specific experience
• Proven background of competent delivery and client satisfaction
Our Clients are offering an Attractive Package for the right candidate and an excellent opportunity to build a division of a successful Group.
For Immediate consideration for this exciting opportunity forward your CV today via the Apply Here Link or, for a confidential discussion call Justin Kelly on 01562 544090.
Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the UK Carpet and Flooring Industry…
Dedicated Recruiters to the Carpet & Flooring Industry.
Carpet Roles UK Recruit exclusively for, and from the Carpet and Flooring Industry.
Trading and building our network for 15 years we offer Candidates and Hiring Managers an unrivalled niche service and have successfully placed Hundreds of Flooring Industry Professionals into their next Role.
We offer complete confidentiality and Great Rates for our Clients backed by standard setting Replacement Scheme (6 months Free and 6 at 50% reduction) in rare event that a placement we assist with does not go as planned.
Give Justin or Sarah a call today on 01562 544090 or follow the links to our website for more details.
If you don’t see a role today that is for you, simply go to our website, upload your details and we will alert you when a suitable role in your area comes in.... and we don’t advertise every role either, some are by necessity kept private so don’t miss out... send us your CV today!