Job Description - Insurance Estimator - Flooring Claims
We are delighted to be assisting our Specialist Flooring Insurance Assessor clients in their growth plans throughout 2019 and are seeking Insurance Inspectors to carry out Assessments for Replacements and Repairs (where possible) of Damaged Carpets in customers properties throughout the Southern North West Region centred around Crewe, Warrington, Congleton areas.
The role is a varied one and offers Flooring Industry Professionals with Measuring and Estimating experience and excellent all round knowledge of the various types of flooring that is found in the homes of their customers, an opportunity to get away from a shop environment or for fitters with the required Sales skills an opportunity to get off your knees!!
The company offer in depth training and support for the successful applicant but the specialist nature of the role requires a strong background in a Flooring environment, ideally either from a Retail Flooring Estimation background or as a Carpet or Flooring Installation Specialist.
The duties of the role will involve:
• Meeting with clients in their Homes and Business Premises.
• Identifying the type of flooring to be Replaced, Cleaned or Repaired.
• Where possible carrying out Remedial Repairs or Clean the damaged Flooring (training and equipment provided).
• Measuring and Estimating the room if replacements required.
• Administering the Claim on behalf of the clients.
The Role Requires:
• A Strong Knowledge of Flooring Products.
• The ability to Measure and Estimate a Room for Carpets / Flooring Replacement.
• Excellent Customer Service / Communication Skills.
• Computer Literate (Tablet based System).
• A Can-Do attitude.
A degree of flexibility and physical fitness is also required for this role as there is a Cleaning / Repair element to the job and you will be required to lift the equipment in and out of a van and into customer properties.
In return the company offer the opportunity to build a Career within a major company who are growing by the week. The chance to remain in the Carpet Industry but away from the Shop environment and unsociable weekend hours (Overtime is paid if weekend work is required though the company prefer to get the work done Monday to Friday).
A Basic Salary of £22k approximately is offered initially plus an attractive Bonus scheme which rewards results, Company Van, Uniform and Computer OTE c£30-£35k.
We are seeking candidates to cover an area of the North West Region centred as stated around the Crewe area so if you are based centrally these areas please get in touch urgently.
For immediate Consideration please forward your CV via the Link on this page.
Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the UK Flooring Industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
Crewe / Warrington Area