Retail Sales Assistant/Manager: Full-Time Role.
We are looking for a self-motivated, retail salesperson to join our busy team in one of our Flooring Stores, as a Senior Sales Assistant or Manager, dependant on experience.
On-site training can be given to the right candidate but experience in the flooring industry would be preferred.
The successful candidate would be based at our Head Office Store in Carshalton, with the possibility of covering at our other two branches in Banstead and Crawley, if, and when, required.
Roles and Responsibilities required of our Retails Sales Assistant/Manager:
- To assist customers in the store with all their flooring needs to ensure they receive the best in-store shopping experience possible. Helping them to find the correct product to best suit their requirements.
- To respond to customer queries, emails and telephone enquiries in a confident, courteous and professional manner.
- To make sure that all promises made to our customers are realistic, achievable and are completed as quickly as possible with the correct conclusion.
- To book on site measure surveys and convert data via software into customers specific quotations.
- To book installation dates for customer once materials have been ordered and delivery dates agreed.
- You will also need to work alongside our regular team of sub-contract installers when it comes to booking in work to the diary, discussing ETA’s, seeking advice on customers queries on fitting finishes etc
- To make sure all paperwork is kept up to date so that any colleague covering in your absence can easily ascertain at what stage customers’ order is at.
- To make sure all orders are placed in the correct manner.
- To assist the delivery drivers in taking in deliveries of carpeting, hard flooring and floor preparing materials.
- To ensure all deliveries are checked in accurately and promptly, and that all paperwork is processed correctly.
- Resolving any customer issues/complaints to a satisfactory conclusion.
- To make sure that the showroom is always kept in a clean and presentable state and that samples are priced and up to date.
- To always treat your colleagues in a polite and friendly manner
Salary will be between £23,00 - £25,000 per annum and will vary dependant on experience.
Potential of additional bonus scheme
23 days holiday (plus all Bank Holidays).
5 day working week, 9:00am – 5.30pm – this will include every Saturday but not Sundays.