Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting their clients, a leading Home Counties Flooring Retailer and Soft Contractor (New Build) in their search for a Sales Manager to help deliver great Customer Service every time whilst growing the existing Sales activity within their Hertfordshire Showrooms.
Briefly the role is for an experienced Flooring Retail Manager to oversee the day to day running of a busy Showroom.
The successful applicant will:
• Manage the retail side of the business.
• serve our clients customers , book estimates , process orders , arrange Fitting.
• Ensure the showroom gives the best possible impression to potential “walk in” customers.
• Continuously review the sample books on display.
• Be experienced in measuring & estimating for all types of flooring.
• Ensure the showroom is always clean and tidy.
• Understand what stock is available to customers in the way of stock and seek out opportunities to sell Stock.
• Ensure that any complaints (at whatever stage of the process) are followed up promptly and professionally, always taking in to account the customer and our commercial objectives.
• Maintain effective working relationships with all staff in order that internal processes work effectively and efficiently, new ways of working are identified and issues can be dealt with promptly.
• Utilise company Internal computer systems, estimating systems and processes to ensure effective communication with all parts of the business.
Knowledge & experience:
• Good standard of Maths & English
• Good IT skills
• Experience of the flooring industry and of delivering Sales.
• Driving licence (for estimating visits)
In Return our clients are Offering the following attractive Package:
•Good Basic salary (Negotiable dependant on experience)
For Immediate Consideration please forward your CV via the Apply Here Links on this page or, for a confidential discussion call Justin Kelly on (phone number removed).
Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the UK Flooring Industry.