Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting their new clients, a leading and high profile player in the UK Tiling market in their search for additional staffing to drive their expanding business forwards.
With warehouses and a network of Showrooms across the UK The group is looking to further expand into the hard-flooring market and as a result is looking for a buyer/product manager to manage this product category.
*Experience of this product sector including, Vinyl, Wood Flooring, Laminate Flooring, is a key Requirement for the successful applicant..
You will need to evidence of the following
Aside from the aforementioned Product knowledge and probable contacts within the supply chain (the core of the role) you will be able to demonstrate the following functional skills for the role:
● Strong analytical skills
● Negotiation skills and the ability to network and influence people
● Team working and interpersonal skills
● Excellent communication skills
● Numeracy skills and proficiency using IT
● Good organisation skills and the ability to multitask
● The ability to cope with the pressure of having to make important decisions and meet tight deadlines
● Capability to work in a fast-paced environment and achieve targets
● Drive and determination
● Entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to take risks
● Commercial awareness
● Leadership attributes
● Creative flair
● Confident presentation style
● A passion for retail.
Location - Midlands Based with extensive Travel.
Rewards – To be negotiated depending on experience as well as Opportunity to work for a fast-growing dynamic online retailer, with market leading systems and a customer driven focus and to build a long term career in a great and growing environment.
Apply Today!: For immediate consideration for this exciting and rare opportunity please forward your CV (in confidence) via the “Apply Here” Links on this page. For a confidential discussion call Justin Kelly on 01562 544090.
Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the UK Carpet and Flooring Market.