Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting their clients, a Specialist Commercial Flooring Contractors with an impressive track record servicing the requirements of the Main Contractor and Housebuilder Markets and based inside the M25 in East London in their search for a full time Flooring Estimator / Quantity Surveyor to work on Tenders and Quotations for upcoming works.
Duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with our Commercial Director and Commercial Department
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including taking off quantities and preparing CSA (BQ’s)
- Proposing suitable specifications and alternative specifications
- Issuing quotations and liaising with the client
- Preparing valuations and valuing variations
- Review material requirements and detailing reserves required
- Preparing budgets and forecasts
- Monitoring costs to ensure budget compliance and highlight variances
- Visiting site as required
- Liaising with contracts manager/site supervisors
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of flooring products and specifications.
- Ambitious and diligent
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Enjoy problem solving
- Microsoft/IT literate
- Experience using Callidus / Quickscale Quantifying / Estimating Software
- Full UK Driving licence
- CSCS card
Our Clients are offering a negotiable package in the following range:
- Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
For immediate consideration for this role please forward an up to date CV via the Links on this page.
For a Confidential discussion call Justin Kelly on 01562 544090.
Carpet Roles UK are Dedicated Recruiters to the UK Flooring Industry.